InformationSecurity inTanzania

This Blog is informational and intended to provide info to my friends, clients,and other Security Guru's out there.It is for all those who wish to improve the state of "Unawareness" of Information Security In Tanzania. Its my Passion that all my country men learn and protect themselves from all kinds of 21"st century Information and Data Theft. Be Prepared. "CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND"

Monday, March 27, 2006

Information Security for SME in tanzania

I shall be presenting a paper on this topic soon in Dar.
Many companies here can be classied fied in the sme category.
I shall further classify them as companies/organisations with stand alone computer systems .those with networked systems .
I shall also discuss Informtion security as it pertains to the Internet and hopefully lastly in wireless/mobility world .
I hope it all goes well.
Today i heard about the on going card leaks in the banks and cradit data institutions and cant help but notice a similar trend shall break out here.
This presentation shall be part of the Information security awareness programme that I am planning to launch
Karibu wote

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home